Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This is much more of a teaser than I thought this book could be:

So there you have it--the ten new major improvements to the Square Foot Gardening method. Each one makes the entire system more productive, the work much easier, and the cost of gardening lower.

From All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew.

'Tis the season! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I do wonder what the improvements are. Maybe this book would help me with my small garden this summer.

LKT said...

It really is a terrific system.

jlshall said...

Sounds good - I love gardens, but hate the work involved. Nice teaser!

Lorin said...

Lots of tomatoes at Laura's come summer!

LKT said...

I'll give you some.

Emma Michaels said...

I love gardening! It is so wonderful to get to plan something and literally watch the changes form day to day. My current favorite quote is
"I will be the happiest thing under the sun. I will touch one hundred flowers and not pick one."

I am reading Iron King so just had to use it for my teaser. Here is my blog where you can find it: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/

tweezle said...

Fantastic teaser! This is really a great book and should be in every gardener's library. So much useful information.

Here’s mine:
http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday.html

Rebecca Chapman said...

I am not much of a gardener so anything that makes the work easier is good for me!