Friday, April 24, 2009

I want to make it clear I'm not promoting this...

So here I am, innocently watching HGTV -- The Home and Garden Network, people! -- when on comes this ad:



What the heck is this? It's just what you thought it was: "the world's largest infidelity dating site."

If you're looking to have a Discreet Affair use Ashley Madison - the ONLY certified Married Dating service that' s been featured on Oprah, Larry King, FOX News, 20/20, Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Phil and Howard Stern.

Question: Who certifies Married Dating services? Wait...you know what? I don't really want to know.

Which didn't stop me from looking at their press materials in amazement. For additional stunners, check out this email to Eliot Spitzer and this press release for Ashley Madison Mobile (TM).

I just had to share. I'm going back to my mint tea now.

Afterthought: So, remind me again why it is that we think gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married?

3 comments:

stephy said...

Isn't that nuts? I heard Adam Carolla interview the CEO of Ashley Madison - it was nuts.

stephy said...

I just realized I said nuts twice. It's late and I'm drinking champagne and pounding M&Ms.

LKT said...

Were they M&Ms with nuts?