Thursday, October 28, 2010

zomBcon

Oh, man! If only I were in Seattle this weekend, I could be at zomBcon, the world's first Zombie Culture Convention!

And I quote:

"ZomBcon plays host to more than 60 specialty exhibitors, 10 interactive fan workshops, a 6-part Zombie Film series, 8 unique panels discussions, and the premiere Halloween party ticket this year; The Zombie Prom."


Also a Thriller dance tutorial!



Apparently, this arose (so to speak) from an annual Red, White and Dead Zombie Walk held in Seattle on 4th of July weekend "at which 6,000 people in full zombie costumes mobbed the streets." Well, it makes for a different parade, I suppose. Somehow, Halloween weekend seems much more appropriate.

Ah, well. Guess I'll stay among the living here in the Bay Area and root for the Giants. If you're in Seattle, enjoy!

No comments: