Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Funnies

I'm not quite sure why so many of these entries are Star Wars related, but I could not resist this photo from the website (and I am not making this up) Animals with Lightsabers.


They even have a dealybob that allows you to doctor your own animal pictures with light sabers of various colors Which I Must Do Soon, so be prepared.

Of course I heard about this from The Bloggess. In return, I told her about Saint Agatha (ok, I left a comment about Saint Agatha on her blog because she wrote about finding a mushroom that looked like a boob). She retells the story of Saint Agatha and her many trials bee-yu-ti-fully here.

Have a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

it's margaret said...

Okay--that was FUNNY!

And, no joke, my word thang is "renhiple"

Gotta go with whatcha got!

LKT said...

Renhiple? It must be an anagram for something...Anagram generator says "hen peril"!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

And now we're totally even. Until I check out the anagram generator. Then you'll be ahead.