Monday, July 14, 2008

Mucca Pazza at the Renegade Crafts Fair

 

One of the many things I love about my sister is that because of her I have experiences I never would otherwise. My sister is a crafter who owns a shop in Portland, Maine (shameless promotion, it's called Ferdinand, and you should check it out).

My sister and brother-in-law were in town to exhibit at the Renegade Crafts Fair, "Not your grandmother's craft fair," at Fort Mason. I happened to arrive just before Mucca Pazza, advertised as the "astounding circus punk marching band," and they were that. It's clearly for those who never quite got over the drug that is marching band. I especially like the loudspeakers on the heads of those with less brassy instruments: violin, as you see here, and also accordian, of which I never got a good picture.

I just thought you ought to see.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: