Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For your zombie fighting needs: a product review

From the Bloggess, I learned of this Anti-Zombie Night Table:


She points out however that the remaining nail in the base is a problem.

I mean, I applaud the concept but as soon as you pull out the bat you’re left with a giant exposed nail sticking out of the floor which you will immediately step on because it’s night-time and you can’t even walk across the room without stubbing your toe on something even when there aren’t zombies all over your house and then you’re going to bleed all over the floor...
And even if you do manage to kill the zombies and run out of your house you’ll still have blood pouring from your shoe and then I’m totally going to shoot you with my riot gun because I can’t see that well from my roof and I’m going to assume that you got bit in the foot and I just want to put you out of your misery before you turn into a zombie because I’m thoughtful that way.
With a product review like that, I guess I'll have to keep looking for good household zombie gear.  Nice table, though.

2 comments:

linux FONTS said...

cool table design!

by the way, if you need unique fonts, you can go to our site.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Now I know what to do with that old table, thanks for the idea.