Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cast your vote!

It's time for the Washington Post Peep Diorama Contest Peeple's Choice Awards!

This year, I have been closely following the fortunes of one entry, the National Cathedral in Peep form ("a house of prayer for all peeple") which has its own Facebook fan group

Here's their entry:

Note the Darth Vader Pez dispenser peeking out behind the pillar.  Fabulous.

But I would not wish to impose my partisanship on your free choice in a democratic system.  Therefore, you should go and look at all the Peep Dioramas on display at the Washington Post and make your choice.  They're all fantastic.

1 comment:

motheramelia said...

They made the semi-finals only, but I do like it. I also like the winner: the house from "Up" and the second "Goodnight Moon." Some people are very clever.