Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Book Blogging

The Bucolic Plague: How Two Manhattanites Became Gentlemen Farmers: An Unconventional Memoir (P.S.)A quick teaser before I have to get going, from The Bucolic Plague by Josh Kilmer-Purcell:

While Brent talked with Doug, I was already imagining my life at the Beekman Mansion. I concluded that Brent and I would probably be known as the Beekman Boys. Or at least I hoped so. It would be far better than, say, the Fag Farmers.
Well, yes, I suppose that would be worse. I'm enjoying this book greatly.

What are you reading?

Teaser Tuesdays hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do like the wit. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-the-beach-trees.html

Bex said...

I guess it would, huh. Nice teaser.

My TT can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Sonias said...

It would be better! Interesting teaser

mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/teaser-tuesday-twilights-dawn/

Sandy Nachlinger said...

First of all, I love the cover. Then the teaser made me smile. Thank you!
Here's my contribution: Sandy's Teaser

Keisha said...

I guess it's always better if you get to pick your nick name, instead of letting other people do it!

My TT this week is from A Crown Of Swords

Anonymous said...

Flaubert, Education sentimentale, and archives, lots of archives ...

LKT said...

I'll take bovines to Bovary any day.

Anonymous said...

Not a big fan of Bovary, but I'm liking Education sentimentale alot. Go figure.