Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy blogoversary to me

I started this blog four years ago today, calling it The Teabags Infusion, back before tea bagger had any other connotation for me, sexual or political. I think my very first entry is still a pretty accurate description of my motives and methods, if more a little more tentative and self-conscious than I am now.

That first year, I wrote all of 76 entries; I've already written more than that this year. I had no idea where it was going--still don't, actually. And goodness knows those first couple of years I was writing almost entirely for myself and my parents (hi there!). I'm amazed that there are 29 people Out There reading what I say on a regular basis.

This is a very little blog, I know, but I enjoy doing it. Thank you for joining me.

Next year, for number 5, we'll have a party! It will involve tea, I suspect.

6 comments:

Buffy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to be here.

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

Happy blogoversary! Four years is a huge accomplishment for any blog. Keep up the good work!

MadPriest said...

Congratulations from one of your original teabaggers.

it's margaret said...

I am delighted you continue to blog! Happy belated blogoversary to you!

LKT said...

Thank you all very much!

Lorin said...

Congratulations!