Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where I'll be this week

This week is going to be a study in contrasts, I suspect. Or not. I don't know. But I'm going to two different conferences that I have a feeling will be very different indeed.

Tomorrow I'm off to General Convention, the Episcopal Church's triennial meeting, where I will be in the exhibit hall promoting Confirm not Conform as I did three years ago. General Convention in Indianapolis, where I have never been, not that I'm going to see much of it. As I remember last time, all of us in the exhibit hall would leave at the end of the day blinking in the strange light. This time, I'm not in charge of a booth on my own, so it will probably be a little easier. It's probably still going to fry my little introvert circuits, but I hope if you're going to be there you'll come by and say hello to me at the Forward Movement booth.

From there, I head straight to Portland, Oregon for (are you ready?) the World Domination Summit! This is...well, I have no idea what this is, actually, but I'm going to be there!



I'll keep you posted as I can, but blogging is probably going to be light and mostly on the lines of "ga ga ga ga tiiiiiired." When I get back I'll let you know my plans for world domination. Maybe.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Lorin said...

Ooh, world dominion. Have fun! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Do you follow The Art of Non-Conformity blog?