Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A totally lawless Teaser Tuesday!

As you know, round these parts Tuesday is Teaser Tuesday. I'm supposed to pick two sentences at random from my current read to lure you into wanting to read it too.

Well, this week, I'm breaking the rules! First of all, I'm doing this late, which means it's already Wednesday in a lot of places.

Secondly, these two sentences are totally not random.

The remainder of my schooldays were no more auspicious than the first. Indeed, they were an endless Project that slowly evolved into a Unit, in which miles of construction paper and wax crayon were expended by the State of Alabama in its well-meaning but fruitless efforts to teach me Group Dynamics.

Third, you have to guess what book this is from. I see some of you who frequent this blog going, "Oooh! Oooh! I know!" but is that good Group Dynamics? I think not.

Maybe this is too easy, but I think if I didn't know, I'd be hard pressed to put a title to this particular quote. If you want to guess, feel free to leave your answer in the comments. And if you already know the source, or want to find out, you can check your answer.

I am just blown away by what a funny book this is.

2 comments:

Lorin said...

You rebel, you! I totally broke the rules yesterday, too. It happens.

LKT said...

Well, Thursday Next takes a person that way. I love those books.